Huperzine A is a natural nootropic that rejuvenates brain cells and improves mental performance of the brain. It has been used over centuries and primarily originated from Mainland China.
This amazing remedy promises to do wonders to improve your memory and also revitalizes your dream world by increasing production of lucid dreams. It delivers a lot of benefits and has the prime attention in the medical and science field with continuous research on its overall effectiveness.
What is Huperzine A?
It is obtained from Chinese club moss plant also called as Huperzia Serrate. It has been used over the years for memory function and prevention of chemical poisoning. It was called by the Chinese as Qian Ceng Ta previously to treat medical conditions and improve blood circulation.
It is an alkaloid compound that has received keen attention to improve memory and combat various ailments including Alzheimer’s, Senile Dementia and other neurodegenerative disorders.
How does Huperzine A work?
It stimulates the production of Acetylcholine which is a very prime neurotransmitter of the brain used for attention and perception functions. Acetylcholine is released in the gaps of the nerves in order to stimulate an impulse from one nerve to another.
Loss of this Acetylcholine will result in the nerve impulse to be too weak or not transmit at all leading to neural disorders. A simple loss of it will result in minor memory loss and decreased cognition power of the brain.
Therefore, supplementing with Huperzine enables to produce this transmitter efficiently and perform mental tasks of memory and cognition with ease.
Benefits of Huperzine A
- Improved Lucid Dreaming – What is lucid dreaming? It is known as the state of being aware and controlling of what you are actually dreaming about, when sleeping. Huperzine promotes Lucid dreaming with increased level of sleep.
- Neuroplasticity – Numerous studies have been made to show the positive correlation of Huperzine consumption and mental performance. More so, it contributes to the neuroplasticity of the brain and aids in creation of brain signals for better communication. Neuroplasticity is the brain’s capability to adapt to new changes in your environment and retaining new information. The important transmitter of Acetylcholine enables to achieve this phenomenon with ease.
- Slow Signs of Ageing – It is said that with ageing Acetylcholine levels also stagger down deteriorating mental performance in turn. But supplementing with this nootropic, will greatly prevent this and restore proper memory function amongst people. In fact, it is the most sought after for treatment of Alzheimer’s and Dementia as we age.
- Rich Antioxidant – It fights against toxins and unwanted radicals in the brain cells to keep it healthy and strong. It also improves growth of nerves and known for its neuroprotective effect.
- Optimal Mental Performance – Acetylcholine is directly related with the brain’s cognition power and improved levels of this automatically improves cognition. It also helps to retain new information in the working memory by improving its capacity and this particular neurotransmitter is directly linked with our fluid intelligence levels. Studies have proven this and continually being done to unleash its wonderful effects.
- Muscle Health – It prevents weakness of muscles and cures symptoms on the myasthenia gravis disease.
Side Effects of Huperzine A
It does not have severe side effects on the bad side, but all supplements are to be taken with a physician’s advice only. It is generally advised not to take Huperzine under the following circumstances:
- Pregnancy or Breastfeeding – There are no reliable tests that proves it safe to be used when pregnant or breastfeeding infants in the early stages. So it is avoidable.
- Heart Problems – There is a plausible effect of slower heart rate with consumption of Huperzine A. So for patients with lower heart rate and other heart disease, it is not safe to consume this without consulting your doctor.
- Epilepsy – People with this medical condition should be cautious not to take Huperzine as it can aggravate it more.
Bottomline – Huperzine – Hones the skill of Adaptability
Alpha Levo IQ includes Huperzine A. Huperzine is the most promising nootropic with proven positive results and is the most relied upon treatment of the Alzheimer’s disease. It’s one of a kind result of increasing mental cognition level and delving into lucid dreaming makes it a very vital supplement.
Living in the modern era, the much-needed skill of adaptability, capability to constantly learn and imbibe new things is made possible with this smart drug. But before consuming it, make sure to consult with your physician to root out its side effects and optimize its results.